Tuesday, October 22, 2019

I really need to work on this issue of me feeling bad when I disagree with other people, or when I may have thoughts/opinions that are different from others, or when I want to do something and suggest that we do it, or when I don't want to do something and saying I don't want to. I feel bad, I don't do these things and then I feel crappy about it afterwards. And that is not healthy.

I don't want to be smarter than anyone. I don't want people to think I am better than I am. I don't want people to think I know how to do things that I don't know how to do. I don't want people to think I'm better at things than I am. I don't want people to think that I think a certain way about something just because of how I look on the outside. I just want people to take the time to get to know me and have a relatively accurate idea of who I am, what I think, what I enjoy, what I'm good at, what I'm capable of, and even what I'm not capable of, what I struggle with, what I don't like, etc.

No comments: